Friday, December 19, 2003

My co-worker Matt just said to me, "You're crazy. But you're fun crazy."

Is that a compliment? I'm not so sure. I go through life pretty convinced I'm crazier than the average person. I have a weird outlook on life and I sometimes suffer from depression. And I always seem to have unreasonable expectations from life and people. My boyfriend reassured me that I am not in fact crazy. That he knows plenty of people crazier than me. But that doesn't reassure me either. When do you go from merely eccentric to crazy? Matt also told me that I am more outspoken than most Texan women. I "tell it like it is." I think sometimes I tell too much. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut and not let every thought and opinion that runs through my head out into the open.


No comments: