Monday, March 22, 2010

Back from Spring Break

Hello fellow bibliophiles!

I was off last week for Spring Break but I hope you enjoyed the children's book reviews that I posted. My EASTER BABIES review disappeared so I will get that one back up soon.  I had a lovely time with my family.  We traveled three hours so that my little one could see snow for the first time.  A friend generously allowed us to stay in her family's vacation home and it was a wonderful trip.  I met this friend through my blogs and it just goes to show you how blogging can connect us with really great people. 

I finished up two books and will post the review soon:
HERESY by SJ Parris and
ANGELOLOGY  by Danielle Trussoni

I also received a few books in the mail:

THE SWIMMING POOL by Holly LeCraw
THE TRANSFORMATION OF BARTHOLOMEW FORTUNO by Ellen Bryson
A SOFT PLACE TO LAND by Susan Rebecca White

It was so wonderful to have time to just play with my child, read and work on some unfinished projects. But it is never ENOUGH time!  Still lots to do.  I'll take what I can get, though. Hope you all have a great week this week!!!

4 comments:

Gary said...

Welcome back, Amy! Glad you had so much meaningful time with your fam. I missed you!

Literary Feline said...

It sounds like you had a nice break, Amy!

I have Heresy here to read and so am eager to read your thoughts on it.

I hope you enjoying your week. It's always hard to settle back into the old routine after a vacation.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hey Amy...can't wait to read your thoughts on Angelology and Hersey.

Marie Cloutier said...

Glad you had such a nice break. :-) Welcome back!