Thursday, November 20, 2008

Comfort


I went to the doctor today and she offered some good suggestions and ideas for me so I think things will improve soon. As for my SuperBaby, he is as healthy as a horse and in the 99% for height and the 50% for weight. A long tall drink of water indeed. I'll post a six month photo soon.

I am all about comfort and nesting right now and I just saw this bed jacket in the Company Store catalog and decided it is just what I need to stay warm while I snuggle down and read during the winter months. I decided to splurge. Don't tell my mom though...I'm getting one for her too!

I may not post again before Thanksgiving so I just wanted to say how thankful I am for so many things in my life: healthy baby, family, home, job, personal health....and YOU!!!

No comments: