Monday, December 17, 2012

Falling Behind

As I try and grapple with my feelings over the tragedy in Newtown, I hope to get caught up on reviews this week.

I owe you reviews for:

ABOVE ALL THINGS by Tanis Rideout
CASUAL VACANCY by JK Rowling
THE ROUND HOUSE by Louise Erdrich
A THOUSAND PARDONS by  Jonathan Dee
FINDING CAMLANN by Sean Pidgeon
THE OBITUARY WRITER by Ann Hood

Hopefully, I'll get them all done before the new year so that I will be on time with my BEST OF 2012 list. Hope you are all well....

2 comments:

Bookfool said...

I know what you mean. It just feels silly to blog knowing there are 26 families dealing with the death of a child, mother, sister, daughter . . . and in such a horrible way. I wrote and posted something on the order of 5 reviews, today, though. I want to get my backlog of reviewing over and done with and just enjoy being with family for the holidays.

Metal Roofing McKinney said...

I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing.