My reviews aren't done but I wanted to share with you my favorite reads of 2013. My goal is always to read 52 books per year. In 2013, I read 65. I think it is only because I was sick so much!
Here they are in no particular order:
1. THE GOLDFINCH by Donna Tartt
2. THE GOOD LUCK OF RIGHT NOW by Matthew Quick
3. THE ALL-GIRL FILLING STATION'S LAST REUNION by Fannie Flagg
4. LOST LAKE by Sarah Addison Allen
5. THE OTHER ROOM by Kim Triedman
6. GRAVITY OF BIRDS by Tracy Guzeman
7. SONGS OF WILLOW FROST by Jamie Ford
8. THE SILENT WIFE by A.S.A. Harrison
9. SEA CREATURES by Susanne Daniel
10. AMY FALLS DOWN by Jincy Willett
11. THE GOLEM AND THE JINNI by Helene Wecker
Mention goes to BELLMAN AND BLACK by Diane Setterfield. I love
Setterfield's writing style but this one was a bit frustrating in terms
of the narrative.
Can't wait to see what reading THIS year brings!