Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Some of you may be familiar with my friend Heather's band, the Heather Combs Band. I have been known to hand out their CDs to anyone who shows any interest. Well, most of their instruments and equipment were stolen from their truck recently. The band members had had some of these instruments for years. They can't exactly go out and buy new ones and currently they don't even have instruments to practice with yet alone use for their concert dates. They are such a great group of creative, kind and generous people. I feel terrible for them. If you'd like to help, follow the link to the Heather Combs band at right. I know they would all greatly appreciate it.

Heather *may* come to Colorado eventually and do a house show at my home and I'm sure she'd thank you in person when she got here.

No comments: