Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Book Blogger Appreciation Week Favorites
I'm a little late to jump on this bandwagon but I couldn't let another day go by without sharing my favorite book blogs with you. I find something special and unique in each one of these little jewels and I always race to my book list to add new titles after reading them. In no particular order:
1. Musings of a Bookish Kitty--one of the first book blogs I became addicted to
2. Bookfoolery and Babble--I'm not sure if this was my first book blog addiction or Bookish Kitty but I have been reading both for a long time
3. Callapidder Days--I love the book challenges, Christian book reviews and giveaways and insights into the blogger's life
4. Boston Bibliophile--I just found this gem recently and I love the book reviews!!! Thoughtful and varied.
5. Bibliophile by the Sea--Another new favorite!!!
6. Knitted and Purled--While not strictly a book blog, this blog is a long-time favorite. We met through a special swap and have been internet buddies every since!!!
So wonderful to be able to share the company of these bibliophiles!