Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Checking In

Hello Friends.

The flu is running rampant through my household so I apologize for the lack of posting. I owe you reviews on Weiner's BEST FRIENDS FOREVER and Wells' CROWNING GLORY OF CALLA LILY PONDER.  I am thisclose to finishing TOUCH OF MAGENTA as well.

In the meantime, I thought I would share this with you. There is a new line of t-shirts for bookish types called Novel-Ts.  They are baseball jersey type shirts with literary character names on them.  I'm thinking I might need this one:



Pretty good, huh?  Go find them here.  I'll be back soon with reviews!!!!
(photo borrowed from and owned by Novel-Ts)

4 comments:

Gary said...

Those shirts are a hoot. Yours is an interesting choice. Probably most folks would take it as an Oakland A's jersey and be none the wiser (I almost did).

Bookfool said...

That's a great shirt! I'll have to go have a look at the site, but I wanted to stop by to wish you all well. So sorry to hear you've got flu in the house.

Genevieve said...

feel better all of you!

Marie Cloutier said...

OMG I love the shirt. Hope everyone feels better soon. :-)