Friday, April 30, 2010

Making a (Birthday) List

At Christmas, I decided to put together a few wish lists for my family and it worked like a charm. My husband had a long list of items to choose from and I was still surprised because I didn't know which ones he would choose.



Well, my birthday is right around the corner and I have updated my two wish lists.


WISHPOT


AMAZON

See all the crafty and bookish things?


I HIGHLY recommend keeping an online wish list. You never know when a friend might be looking and send you a random gift!


What's on YOUR list?

1 comment:

Marie Cloutier said...

I love having an online wishlist, for others and for myself. Mine is at IndieBound.org. I have one on Amazon for videos and music as well but I mostly buy local so I don't use it except as a reference. Invaluable as a reference though!