Thursday, March 03, 2011

So Proud

My husband called me this morning at work to tell me something wonderful.

When he dropped off our almost 3-yr-old son at preschool today, the teacher took him aside.  She wanted to tell him that on Tuesday, Noodlebug gathered about 4 children after lunch and held an impromptu storytime.  She said she looked over and Noodlebug was sitting on the little couch with a book "reading" it to the other children gathered around him.

I am so proud.  Maybe he'll be a librarian someday!  (wink)

5 comments:

KnittingReader said...

What a wonderful story! You've taught him well.

Lisa from the old Knitted and Purled blog

Bookfool said...

How exciting, Amy!!

Amie said...

I love it when kids "read" to other kids. My older son "reads" to my younger one all the time. I'm so glad I'm raising a boy who loves to read. Sounds like you are too.

Unknown said...

That's so great!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

How great is that; lucky all of you :)