Monday, May 02, 2011

Books, Booze and.....

(image source)

HarperCollins has a terrific blog for librarians and library workers called Library Love Fest. I am an avid follower because they always have great scoop on upcoming titles to watch for.  They will soon be adding a new feature to their blog that will bring readers new titles to read whilst sipping (adult) beverages. They wanted to call it Books, Booze and .... and sent out a call to blog readers to help name their penguin/shaker mascot. 

They selected my entry.


So, the new feature will be called BOOKS, BOOZE and BARNABY!!!

Read all about it here.

In the meantime, I am frantically trying to finish several library books. I am currently working on A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES and it is a bit of a chunkster.  I promise to have new reviews for you soon!

No comments: