Thursday, June 12, 2014

Books on the "Buy" List

I will admit that I am a sucker for parenting books and cookbooks.  I like to take my time with parenting books so they aren't really conducive to getting from the public library. Plus, I use many parenting books and cookbooks are reference items that I need to keep on my bookshelf.  There are few books coming out soon that I have been waiting for so that I can add them to my permanent bookshelf at home.

1. TINKERLAB: A HANDS-ON GUIDE FOR LITTLE INVENTORS



Brilliant blog. Sure to be a great reference book for me!

2. 101 KIDS ACTIVITIES THAT ARE THE BESTEST, FUNNEST EVER!



Another book by bloggers. I'm hoping this will give me inspiration this Summer.

3. 100 DAYS OF REAL FOOD



I adore this blog! It gives me tons of inspiration for healthy, whole food eating.  It saved my life over the last year with school lunches!

4. DELLA FATTORIA BREAD



This bakery is right here in my little town of Petaluma. Absolutely delicious!  I hope the breads are as easy to make as they are tasty!!!

You can purchase any of these books by clicking on the images above.

Can't wait to hear about books releasing this Fall!



No comments: