Thursday, November 18, 2004

So, I am having trouble with weirdos today. First of all, this guy I went on one or two dates with about four months ago has been calling me. He's a nice guy but I just don't want to be friends with him. It's not my habit to buddy up with guys I've dated in the past.

THEN, this guy that used to stalk me at the library showed up again today. I thought he had finally given up because he hasn't really bothered me lately. Well, today he showed up with a pink rose for me.

THEN, this crazy guy who always causes problems came in and started yelling about how good I look today. He asked me why I was dressed up and I told him it was because I have an event to go to tonight. (I'm doing a Junior League facilitation) So he said, "Well, tell me where you're going 'cause I wanna be there!" with this lascivious grin. My friend and co-worker Gary was mortified by the guy's behavior. This customer is a Class A Pig.

I guess this tells me that I should stick to jeans and plain shirts for work and never dress up. I'm telling you, it's raining crazy people and stalkers today. Is it a full moon or something?

No comments: