Thursday, March 11, 2010

Notes in the Margin

Hello bookish friends!

My reading seems to have slowed down as the sun is finally beginning to show its face around Sonoma County.  I managed to finish a few books (and reviews) and more are on the way.  I am currently reading PARROT AND OLIVIER IN AMERICA by Peter Carey and HERESY by S.J. Parris.  I hope to start ANGELOLOGY by Danielle Trussoni and SO MUCH FOR THAT by Lionel Shriver next.

Next week, I will be on Spring Break so posting will be sporadic. I have a few children's book reviews in the works so next week will be dedicated to those. I hope to come back from vacation with more books read and a lower stress level!

This weekend I'm having a secret birthday surprise event for my mom as she is turning 65. See the details here.

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and we'll have beautiful sunshine all next week. I hope Spring is springing wherever you are.  Happy reading!

1 comment:

Marie Cloutier said...

Enjoy your spring break! I can't wait to hear what you think of the new Peter Carey. I have it too- just need to crack the pages!