Monday, July 31, 2006

A Day at the Races

We went to the local fair yesterday and watched some horse racing. I don't understand how all of the betting works but Gary ended up winning $150. We are saving it to use on our honeymoon in September. It was a lovely day to be outdoors. We walked around the fair and ate lots of bad-for-you fair food. Yum!

I am currently focusing on job hunting and I'm having some difficulty with it. There are just so many things I have an interest in doing. It's hard to focus in on one specific goal. I had an interview on Friday and I think it went well. I made it through to the second interview. The trouble is that I'm not sure I would take the job if it were offered to me. It's administrative and I'm not sure it would help me to accomplish any of my goals to take it. I don't want to get stuck in another dead-end job.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

always better to get an offer & decide to turn it down, though! I hope it goes well.