Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wedding Recap


Well, it was a wonderful day. My mom really gave us the day of our dreams. Everything went just about perfectly. The weather was great. Music was on cue. No one fell down the stairs during the ceremony. (Especially me!) Gary's vows were especially heartfelt and wonderful. My mom walked with me down the aisle. The reception food was great and our friend Heather played several songs for us including our first dance song. She was joined by fellow band members James and Janese. And we were surrounded by friends and family which was really the best part.

It all goes by so quickly. You spend a year planning eight hours and then it's over. I think we have all been experiencing post-wedding letdown. Especially since Gary and I have chosen to wait until September to go on our honeymoon. But we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Now, it's on to settling into married life. Scary!

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

so, are you finding married life different from living together life?