Thursday, October 26, 2006

BookSwap1

1. What is your favorite book of all time and why?
I have so many! But I really love POSSESSION by A.S. Byatt. It has a mystery to it but it is also romantic and very literary. Extremely well-written. I love stories that keep you guessing. Especially if they have a good twist at the end.

2. What type of book do you most enjoy reading?
Fiction mostly but I also enjoy the occasional non-fiction book. I also like mysteries.

3. What fictional character do you most resemble?
I used to joke that I am a combination of Daria from MTV, Mary Katherine Gallagher from Saturday Night Live and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. I'm a goofy fun-loving librarian type. Maybe Evie from THE MUMMY would be a good match?

4. What is your favorite type of sweet or chocolate?
I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate.

5. What are your hobbies?
I collect signed first editions of books. I like to knit and I'm a big movie buff.

6. Do you collect anything?
Books. And Mexican folk art.

7. What is your favorite color?
I like bold primary colors. And pink!

8. What is your favorite movie and why?
Lots of favorites but I'd have to say PRINCESS BRIDE and NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I like things that are whimsical.

9. When is your birthday?
May 25

10. What is your favorite scent?
I like light floral scents. I'm not into musky scents.

11. Do you have any allergies?
nope

12. Do you have wishlist on Amazon or another site?
nope

13. What kind of music do you like? Are you MP3 compatible?
I like all kinds of music but especially Tori Amos, Keb' Mo', Tom Petty and Lyle Lovett. (and I am MP3 compatible)

No comments: