Monday, October 09, 2006

Moving Stinks

We are currently in the middle of moving from an apartment to a rental house. We are excited to have more space but the chaos of moving is really difficult for me. I have had most of my things in a storage unit since I moved in February. We almost have the storage unit emptied out. Then, we have to empty the apartment. At least my things will finally be in one spot. But I hate not being able to find things. The worst part is that I am missing the hardware to assemble the computer desk and matching shelving units. I know it will turn up somewhere but I have no idea where it is. Grrr...

We spent the weekend working on the move. I did go to church to teach and attend services with my friend Lara. An entire Korean family got baptized which was really neat to see. I was baptized when I was 14. In my church, we had a small pool under the altar. I got to go down into the pool and get totally immersed. I thought it was a great experience. I really like the idea of people waiting to get baptized until they are older and can really make the decision for themselves.

No comments: