Friday, December 21, 2007

Fall into Reading Wrap-up

Well, another Callapidder Days reading challenge is wrapping up. Hard to believe! I did pretty well. I got all but two of my books read. Since I rely on the library for my books, I am sometimes at their mercy when it comes to getting books on my list. I still plan to read the last two as soon as they come in.

Here is my reading list along with review links.

My favorite book that I read this time was probably THE ROAD by Cormac McCarthy. It was a quick read yet very disturbing and thought-provoking. It really stayed with me. I also really loved BRIDGE OF SIGHS. The story is so simple yet really effective. Russo is a terrific writer.

My least favorite was probably ALMOST MOON. I still liked it but I was a little disappointed. I expected a bit more from Sebold.

I'm really looking forward to the next Callapidder Days challenge!!!!

No comments: