Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is already 2008! It's gonna be a momentous year!

I had a nice holiday at home with Mom and Gary even though we were all sick with bad colds. Once I felt better, Mom took me maternity shopping and we started my baby registry which was lots of fun. We received so many wonderful gifts from friends and family this year including several for the baby. Thank you to everyone who sent something. Thank you notes will be forthcoming in the mail!!!

Mom and I managed to see three movies over the break: "Sweeney Todd," "Juno," and "Atonement." "Juno" was my favorite. Maybe it just feels really timely to me right now.

It's hard to be back at work but I'm grateful for the week I had off. It was nice to get a break. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!!!

7 comments:

Bookfool said...

Happy New Year, Amy! Sorry you had a cold - hope you're all better. :)

Literary Feline said...

I am glad you are feeling better now. I enjoyed Juno too. We saw that on New Year's Day. I still need to see Atonement, but it's not playing in town yet. I hope this weekend or else we will be driving into Los Angeles. I'm determined! Have a great rest of the week! Happy New Year.

gas station led lighting said...

As a result, price signage at petrol stations are a preferable option. They provide a substantial contribution to increasing public awareness of your gas station price signs.

beach villa costa rica said...

For many years, it has been the first option of tourists due to the abundance of attractive sites to see and interesting things to do. It offers you a tremendous sense of happiness and anticipation.
wedding venue in costa rica , villas for rent in costa rica

Commercial light pole said...

Commercial outdoor lighting, on the other hand, usually entails a variety of colours, styles, and intensities. This distinction is intended to make clients happier and more enthusiastic about their visit to the commercial facility.
Gas station price sign , sign repair company near me , parking lot light repair

SEO Yodha said...

When people search for products and services rather than just company names, well-done search engine optimisation, or SEO for short, allows websites to appear in search results.

EIbass said...

Thanks for sharing this great ideas with readers like us, it contains such relevant and useful information futo pre-degree form out