Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MommyLitapalooza 2009

"The world is full of women blindsided by the unceasing demands of motherhood, still flabbergasted by how a job can be terrific and torturous, involving and utterly tedious, all at the same time. The world is full of women made to feel strange because what everyone assumes comes naturally is so difficult to do--never mind to do well."
-Anna Quindlen


I am embarking on a MommyLitapalooza. I picked up a bunch of Mommy Lit books at the library and I'm switching over from my usual heady, more serious fare. I feel the need to right now for a little commiseration. I still need to finish up TINKERS and STORY OF EDGAR SAWTELLE but I need a little light nourishment as well. For those of you who have no interest in Mommy Lit, I will still be posting non-Mommy lit reviews so never fear!

First up...MOMMY TRACKED by Whitney Gaskell.

No comments: