Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shelf Awareness for Readers

I have been subscribing to the professional version of the Shelf Awareness daily e-mail newsletter for some time now and I love it.  I was really excited to hear that they are now doing a version for readers! It's a free publication for people who love to read called Shelf Awareness: Enlightenment for Readers. It's an emailed newsletter that comes out twice a week with reviews on the 25 best books publishing that week, as chosen by book industry insiders. They'll also be featuring author interviews, excerpts from books, book giveaways, and all kinds of other good stuff. Visit here to sign up. (Did I mention that it's free?)

After you sign up, make sure to tell them that I sent you by entering in my email address (bibanon1@gmail.com).

Hope you like it!

No comments: