Friday, August 29, 2003

My friend recently joked that my boyfriend and I are the new James Carville/Mary Matalin couple. Can liberals and conservatives really fall in love? Will there differences eventually destroy the relationship? Probably not. (of course, you all know that I'm the liberal) What does being a good liberal mean? I'm reading Al Franken's new book which is fabulous. I only wish I were as smart and knowledgable as he is. Can you be a liberal and drive a SUV? I think one problem with liberals is that we don't always practice what we preach. Our hearts are in the right place but...
The good thing about Bill is that he challenges me to defend my positions. Although he sure didn't like it when I demonstrated what a liar his hero, Bill O'LIEly, I mean O'Reilly is. Ha.

No comments: