Tuesday, September 21, 2004

So, I have something embarrassing to admit. One of my favorite guilty pleasure t.v. shows returns to t.v. tomorrow night. Yes, that's right. AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL. Why do I like this show so much? I don't know. It's just so over the top. I like seeing the ridiculous contests and stunts they put the skinny little bitches through. (I don't really think they're bitches, it's just fun to say that) This time, they will have a "plus-size" model. Oooooo. If Janice Dickinson is still a judge, that poor girl will be the first one booted off. If you aren't 5'10" and 125 pounds, you don't have a chance on that show. Anyway, I'll be watching tomorrow night. And I can't wait. I wonder if it's possible to create a drinking game around ANTM? Hmmm...

As for tonight, Amy H. and I will be hitting the Sting/Annie Lennox concert. It may even be snowing when we leave the Pepsi Center tonight. I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: