Wednesday, September 22, 2004

So, I have to ask for some help today.

I just found out this morning that my cousin Molly who is very mentally ill (and a few years younger than me) has been missing for a week. My aunt and uncle have contacted the police and found out her cell phone hasn't been used since last Tuesday. This has very profoundly affected me and I'm trying to keep it together while I'm work at today and not fall apart.

I am asking that, if you are so inclined, you put my cousin Molly and my family in your prayers and thoughts. She is very naive and has been very sheltered so I'm very worried about what could happen to her. So, please pray that she will be brought home safely. I know she won't be far from my thoughts today. And every day until she is brought home.

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

Oh my goodness, Amy, I'm sorry. I hope Molly is OK and they find her quickly.

Anonymous said...

Molly of Megan, Molly and Mandy? I am so sorry, Amy! I have you and your family in my prayers. Love, Kelly