Friday, October 22, 2004

So, today I'm in the library alone. We're closed on Fridays and Greg and I trade off going in and doing delivery and the bookdrop. It's kind of nice because I can listen to music or NPR while I work and there is no one around to bother me. Specifically...customers.

Today, I'm listening to my new CD "Heather Combs Band Live at the Little Fox." Heather is a friend of Gary's and her band is quite popular in the Bay Area. He took me to see them play and they were great! I was so impressed I decided I had to have all of their CDs. They have such a great rockin' sound and, on top of that, all of them are so nice. They have all been really welcoming and warm towards me and I appreciate that. Heather even joked that she would play at my and Gary's wedding someday. It's nice to be able to mark that off the list! ;)

Anyway, if you're looking for something new to listen to, check out their website in my blog links. Also, if you're in the Bay Area, go to their show. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: