Monday, November 21, 2005

Blast from the Past

So, I went to the scrapbook store with my friend Amy yesterday to stock up on some supplies for her baby book. While we were there, I ran into one of my sorority sisters which was completely random. I went to a small school in Texas and our sororites were local. So running into Jenni here is kind of weird. But it was great to see her. Evidently, a few more of my sorority sisters are in town and we're going to get together next month. It will be fun to catch up and see how everyone is doing.

I can't believe I graduated from college eight years ago. It doesn't seem that long ago. And it is kind of sad to think of how few people I keep up with from college. It was definitely an interesting time in my life. The best of times and the worst of times. Still, it's fun to see people again. I hope there will be a few in California as well.

No comments: