Monday, January 02, 2006

Resolutions

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Well, it's that time again. Resolution time.

1. I resolve to work on my temper and to improve my patience with people. I don't think of myself as an angry person in general. In fact, I really try to avoid conflict. But sometimes, I can really lose it with people. Especially at work.

2. I'm going to make a real effort to work on my faith and start studying my bible again. I've come across several great books recently and I plan to sit down and really work on them. The one I'm working on right now is called "A New Kind of Christian" by Brian McLaren and it's great so far. I'll discuss it more in a future blog. But this is really an area I want to work on this year.

3. I resolve to get healthy. I don't want to be a fat bride. So, it's time to get serious about my eating and exercise habits.

That's probably enough to get started. What are your resolutions this year?

No comments: