Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Latest on Adam the Kitten

yes, I'm still obsessed with this...

So, Adam is doing really well. The DA was deliquent in charging the two 15-year-old girls responsible for burning Adam but after a focused letter-writing campaign, the girls have been arrested. I'm really thankful for this. I hope that if nothing else, these girls will be forced to go into some pretty serious court-mandated counseling.

A video has been posted of Adam playing. If you are worried about his appearance, I can tell you that he looks pretty good. See Adam here.

There are also some really sweet photos of the little guy here.

4 comments:

Bookfool said...

He's adorable! And, I'm glad to hear the girls were arrested. I agree; if nothing else, they really need some counseling.

Amy M. said...

Isn't he sweet? That little guy has a lot of spirit!

Gary said...

This is great news. I'm sure the support coming from this blog helped Adam a lot.

Amy M. said...

I think the only reason those girls were prosecuted was because of the strong public reaction. People are really making a stand. I'm really glad Adam is gonna make it.