Friday, July 29, 2005

Okay, this is too good not to share.

I was railing about my last blog entry and getting really worked up. Okay, to be truthful I lost my temper. I was stomping about thinking about how frustrated I am trying to reconcile my faith with the rest of my life and then I started worrying about how Gary and I are going to cope with this problem since we have different ideas about faith.

Well, my iPod was running on shuffle play of my Eighties mix and at that moment, "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar came on. That brought an amused smile to my face. Then, as I tried to cling to my grumpiness about faith issues, "Higher Love" by Steve Winwood came on followed by "Tenderness" by General Public. Then, it played "Never Surrender" by Corey Hart and "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey.

Okay God. Message received.

No comments: