Friday, June 02, 2006

31 Days

It just hit me that it is only 31 days until the wedding. There are lots of little things still to take care of. I wake up in the night thinking about them and start worrying and then I can't get back to sleep. We decided not to hire a wedding coordinator. It just seemed like unnecessary money. It would be nice to be able to hand everything over to someone else so my mom, Gary and I wouldn't have to worry about it.

I find myself drawn to wedding scenes in movies on t.v. I keep tuning in to "Monster-in-Law." I just watched the cheesy wedding in "Steel Magnolias." And I even tuned in to "Father of the Bride" for a little bit.

My wedding inspiration, though, comes from "A Room with a View" and "Much Ado About Nothing." Italian countryside theme.

I just can't wait to see everybody. I hope they all have a good time. My friends Amy and Greg are coming into town tonight for the weekend. It will be good to see them.

No comments: