Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Anniversary

Tuesday was the three year anniversary of my blog. Hard to believe. A lot has happened since I first started blogging. I never thought I would be where I am today when I started this three years ago. Life makes lots of funny twists and turns.

Yesterday, Gary and I took the ferry into the city to go to a baseball game. Gary's team won which made him happy. We had great sets behind home plate and under the awning out of the sun. It has been really hot here lately.

Gary and I went to a baseball game on our first date. It was kind of fun to get to do that again right before we get married. It hasn't quite sunk in yet that Gary and I will be married a week from Monday!

On another note...
for you all personality buffs out there...

In Myers-Briggs, I am an INFJ. I was going through a few personality books the other day and had Gary take an abbreviated test. He is an ENFP. I think it is interesting that we are both NF personalities. I'm not sure what that means in terms of relationships. According to Renee Baron, NFs tend to direct their intuition and insight on understanding themselves and others. They also value integrity and strive for genuineness and authenticity. They value romance and attention and are capable of giving and expressing deep love but are sensitive to disapproval, rejection, sarcasm and teasing. hmmm... Definitely a mixed bag.

I'm not a big fan of the enneagram but I am a four (the romantic) with "peacemaker" tendencies. Haven't figured out Gary's yet. Personality stuff is interesting and I always wonder how it affects your relationships with people.

No comments: