Thursday, November 06, 2003

So, I played the old Da Vinci Code game online and that is the most fun I've had in awhile. I love puzzles! If you like them too and you are interested in the Da Vinci Code, go to this website and start the game.

http://www.randomhouse.com/doubleday/davinci/index-ctc.html

In other news, I saw this great film last night called "The Girl From Paris." It's a French film and it was wonderful. It has a self-sufficient woman who decides to move from Paris to the Rhone-Alps to run a goat farm. It sounds boring but it was so great. So honest and heartwarming. The woman was close to my age which resonated. There is something appealing about taking care of goats in a place of solitude with a great landscape. Letting hard work lead your life. But I suppose that could also be quite isolating as well. As the movie showed. Maybe I'd better keep on being a city girl. The only animal I'm capable of taking care of is my cat.


No comments: