Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm Lost until February

How will I be able to make it until "LOST" returns in February?! These cliff hangers are killing me. I'm grateful that Sawyer's demise was delayed. I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but I started tearing up when I thought he was going to die. I couldn't lose both Eko AND Sawyer! That's asking too much!

Somebody tell me why the Bible verse on Eko's prayer stick was important. Was it a message for John? What is the deal with the Frenchwoman's daughter? Is she truly one of the Others or not? Why did they take her boyfriend and what did they do with him? Are the Others related to the original research team? Or did they just take over the old research base? Are they going to kill Jack? How will Kate and Sawyer get off the island if they do get away?

Too many questions!! And now we have to wait until February. Phooey!

No comments: