Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holiday Meme

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, definitely.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wrapped! We all love surprises!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights. They make it a fairy-land.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? yes

5. When do you put up your decorations? Usually, the first weekend in December. However, we decorated after Thanksgiving this year so my mom could help.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? hmmm...I just love food in general. Any excuse to eat decadent things.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Getting to sleep next to the Christmas tree at my grandparents house on Christmas Eve. They left the Christmas lights on all night for me.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember ever really believing in Santa but I still want him to be real.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open one gift each on Christmas Eve after going out to view holiday lights.

10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree? I like vintage Christmas ornaments and bubble lights.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread? I love the snow but I won't be seeing any where I live now.

12. Can you ice skate? Not really but I like trying.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I'm lucky. I've had too many good ones to narrow it down to just one.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The festiveness. And I love getting gifts for people.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I love holiday cookies!

16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching all my favorite Christmas movies like "A Christmas Story" and reading a Christmas book

17. What tops your tree? this year, a vintage looking glass tree-topper

18. What is your favourite holiday book? Christmas Carol

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," "Joy to the World" and "O Come All Ye Faithful"

20. Candy Canes! Yucky or Yummy? Yummy! I love them in hot chocolate and, if you get the porous ones, you can stick it in an orange and use it as a straw!

No comments: