Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Well, I went to my first Junior League meeting last night and guess what....it was fine. The women were normal. Very pleasant and friendly. And surprisingly diverse. I think it will end up being a good experience. I like the idea of being a part of something where I can learn a lot while donating my time and energy. There are lots of good leadership opportunities in this organization and I'm really looking forward to getting involved. Of course, I feel pretty busy right now just trying to keep up with church and teaching Sunday school. And I'm also making an effort to exercise more which seems to take up a lot of time. I think I need one day to just sit and do nothing. It always feels like there is something going on and that I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I'd like to. Oh well. Plenty of time to rest when you're dead, right?

No comments: