Monday, July 19, 2004

So, I have been a little bit distracted lately and haven't been able to write. I met this intriguing man named Gary in New Mexico over Memorial Day weekend. We started e-mailing and then talking on the phone and decided to take a chance and see if our connection would withstand seeing each other in person again.  So, Gary came to Denver and spent the last three days with me.  I am going to do something out of character and NOT share details about the weekend. Because it was special and I kind of want to keep it to myself. Gary is, quite simply, wonderful. And Cruel Fate has him living several states away.  Not to sound like a petulant child but..."IT'S NOT FAIR!!!"  Why does life do this to us? Anyway, I dropped him off at the airport this morning and I know I will be melancholy for days to come. But it was worth it.  So worth it.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Glad you had fun!