Monday, July 12, 2004

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately. I usually do it at work and it has been busy here lately. And I've been trying to do some dating and that is exhausting. No wonder I've never dated more than one man at a time before. You have to put all of this effort and enthusiasm into it. And I have been reciting things about myself so much, I practically have a speech pre-prepared. It seems they all ask the same questions and want to know the same things. So, I start to forget what things I have told which person. But there is one in particular that I feel a certain connection with. Unfortunately, he lives several states away. But I think we'll be working something out in the near future. You never know. Sometimes you have to make a leap of faith. And if it doesn't work out, at least you tried.


No comments: