Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Scrooged

Gary and I watched "Scrooged" last night for a little holiday fun. It is one of my favorites. There are so many good lines in it. I just have Albert Finney's "Scrooge" and "A Christmas Story" left and I will have watched most of my Christmas favorites.

I came into work today and had several little gifts on my desk. It was as if the Christmas fairy had come in the night and delivered treats to my desk. I was so excited! I finally got all of my gifts mailed and/or passed out. I have even found a few on my own doorstep that I promptly placed under the tree like a good girl.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than a week away. Where has the time gone?

I don't have a freebie for today. Yet. I'm pretty picky about what I post. It has to be a decent freebie with no strings attached. I'll keep looking but the freebies may be a bit sporadic from now on. I promise to keep posting them as I find them. If you are a freebie addict, I suggest starting a free junk e-mail account to use for registering for this stuff.

No comments: