Thursday, March 08, 2007

(Swallow) Ouch! (Sniffle)

So, my throat starting hurting last night. Then, my head started aching. This morning I woke up feeling like poo. I called in and told my boss I would be in late. I hopped in the car and started driving to my job which is twenty miles away. I made it about a mile before I turned around and went home. I think I may have caught myself a little cold.

I hate being stuck at home sick and missing work. But I suppose it's better to get some rest.

Hope you are all having a good Thursday!

3 comments:

Jasclo said...

You hate missing work? Come on! ;) Being sick stinks though. Especially when you can't breathe through your nose. Blah. Feel better!

Literary Feline said...

I felt much like that last week. It's no fun. I hope you are feeling better soon, Malady!

Genevieve said...

feel better!