Tuesday, May 04, 2004

So, here is Amy's weird revelation #2:

I am very uncomfortable in buildings that have windows with no window coverings.

This really only kicks in at night. I don't know why this freaks me out so much but it really does. When it gets dark, I always go around my house closing blinds, shades and curtains. It makes me feel safer. All those open windows freak me out. The idea of open space that I can't see into very well. And the fact that with my house lit up, people can see me better. I just find it really comforting to cover all the windows at night. I don't know why. It's weird.

Kind of like my irrational fears of cyborgs and strolling musicians. (i'm not kidding...I'm really uncomfortable about those things)

I got a sneak preview ticket to see the new Kate Hudson film "Raising Helen" tonight. I don't have high hopes for it but it's something to do. We'll see how it goes.


No comments: