Wednesday, May 05, 2004

So, I've been trying to figure out what exactly attracts me to men. I definitely tend to gravitate towards clean-cut guys. (which is probably why I keep ending up with military men) I like men to be somewhat fit. No couch potatoes, please. Intelligence/high education is a must. And he HAS to have a sense of humor. I'd really like to be with someone who makes me genuinely laugh. Liberal politics are a plus. As is Christian faith. But probably one of the main traits in a man that attracts me is confidence. I think this is true with both men and women. If a person comes off as confident, they exude self-esteem. Which is really sexy. As a shy person, I know how hard it can be to come off as confident. But it really is very very attractive. I also tend to be old-fashioned in the dating arena because I like men to act like men. They should do the asking out. They should make the first move. Hold doors. Act like gentlemen. Etc. I know that sounds a little backward-thinking in this day and age but I like it. For me, it's a confidence thing.


No comments: