Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Help My Unbelief

I don't have much to write about today. Just your standard debate on the existence of God. (just kidding, I'm saving that for the OTHER blog)

I cleaned out my freebie drawer last night and brought in a bag full of free samples to work and dumped it on the break room table. It will be a free-for-all. (no pun intended) Whatever is left over, I will donate to the local shelter. It's surprising how many I had. I guess I get lots of freebies.

In other news, Gary and I are hard at work on Through the Wardrobe. We are slowly making our way through MERE CHRISTIANITY but we keep getting sidetracked because religion brings up so many ideas and issues. Anyway, if you have an interest in this stuff, please stop by our blog. We like hearing what other people think.

No comments: