Monday, June 18, 2007

A Case of the Mondays

All right. I have to admit it. I have a "case of the Mondays." The weekend just seemed to go by so fast!!!

I got my hair cut on Friday. I have this weird thing about getting my hair cut. I hate it. So I usually put it off for about nine months until I have so many split ends I can't get a brush through it. They cut off four inches and I got bangs. I'm not sure about my new look yet but at least it's different.

My college buddy Sonya came to visit on Saturday which was great fun. She has such a great sense of humor but she is also a very mellow person which is pleasant to be around. Her lovely sister, Rachel, also came. I got to show them around my little town and catch up on all the gossip back in Texas.

Yesterday, my brother-in-law showed up with his girlfriend. They were visting from SoCal and wanted to go wine-tasting. I think I overdid it a little bit. I think that tonight, I will be vegetating while watching BIG LOVE. Although, I do need to get busy and finish my current swaps!!!

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

sounds like you had a lovely weekend! I am getting my hair cut on Thursday... I can't wait. I've had to reschedule it 3 times already due to work travel and I've got so many split ends. I'm scared Anna's going to yell at me!

Literary Feline said...

I don't mind the pampering I get at the hair salon, but I too dread getting my hair cut. It rarely turns out the way I would like it to. I need to go again but I keep putting it off. When I get home next week, maybe I'll be brave. I've been growing my hair long for the past year and a half and am starting to think about cutting it shorter again. I doubt I will though. I'm not sure I'm ready to take that giant step.