Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I am still looking for that perfect job. And when I think about it, what most makes me happy is volunteering. I also enjoy working in museums, non-profits, working with kids/teaching, or I would like to be a lobbyist. I'm really interested in politics.

My perfect work week would be:

Monday--Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Tuesday--Dumb Friends League
Wednesday--Habitat for Humanity
Thursday--Safe House/Damen House/Warren Village
Friday--Local Soup Kitchen/Food Bank

Weekends--a Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado project

I would also throw in occasional volunteering at local museums or arts venues.

Then, at night I'd like to hit the occasional symphony, play, musical, opera, art opening, etc.

Maybe I just really want to be a professional philanthropist.



No comments: