Tuesday, January 27, 2004

So, you may have been wondering why my blog has been silent for a few days. Well, I have been down with food poisoning compliments of On the Border. It has been really terrible and I don't recommend it. I am definitely on the road to recovery but I am as weak as a kitten. I am back at work, though. There is only so much laying around at home that I can stand.

I would like to welcome my friend Genevieve to the world of blogs. It is such an ego-stroking endeavor. You'll love it. You start to believe in the importance of your own words and you really think that several people may be tuning in to you every day. Even if they aren't. But you can still believe it. Right?

The Oscar nominees were announced today. I was pleasantly surprised about the Golden Globes. For once, the nominees I wanted to win actually won. Especially Charlize Theron. Her performance was amazing. I'm just glad "Cold Mountain" didn't win anything because frankly, it left me...cold. I'm so looking forward to the Oscars this year that I think I may just host my very own red carpet Oscar party. We'll see.


No comments: