Monday, October 24, 2005

Engagement Parties Are Fun

So, my friends Amy and Sara hosted an engagement party for us last Saturday night. It was so fun! They did a wine-tasting theme with wines from California and Italy. Local friends and people from my workplace came. Even my future brother-in-law came in from California. It was fun to see everyone dressed up. We even got some nice gifts: 2 bottles of wine, a gift certificate to one of our favorite restauranst and a wine decanter. My friends are so good to me! It makes me feel even more excited about the wedding because so many more people will be there and I know it will be a fun weekend. It seems like the older you get, the harder it is to get together with friends and family. You always need an occasion. Anyway, I look forward to getting some of the pictures my friends took and I'll post some here.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

you don't ever need an occasion to come visit me! I love company!