Thursday, October 13, 2005

Good news! I reconnected with my college roommate Khrisslyn today. And that makes me very happy. Khrisslyn and I roomed together our Senior year. I enjoyed living with her because she was/is not the type of person to get drawn into female-driven drama. She always made me laugh and we both shared a love of art history. We interned at the San Antonio Museum of Art at the same time. I was in the Latin American Art department.

Khrisslyn is also a very loyal person which I especially appreciated around the time I lived with her. We would do really silly stuff together like go to the grocery store and stock up on a bunch of junk food like little kids. But she also taught me a lot about cooking, eating healthy, and exercising. I always admired her drive. She has lived abroad a lot since we graduated from college in different countries. Something that I would find very difficult to do. But her outgoing spirit makes it easy for her to make friends. That and the fact that she looks like Scarlett Johanssen.

Welcome back, Khrisslyn! I've missed you!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

So THAT'S who Scarlett has been reminding me of, all these years. I could never put my finger on it. Send her my way, Malady! I've missed her!

Amy M. said...

Frank, Khrisslyn says hi. She'll check in with your blog soon!