Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's just about time to start registering for gifts for my wedding. But you know what I really want? Two season passes to Disneyland. I'm not kidding. I love Disneyland. In fact, I've been dreaming about it. I had a dream recently that Gary and I were on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and we were just about to head over to the Haunted Mansion (my favorite ride) when I woke up. What a bummer! To think you are in Disneyland and then have to wake up and face another day at a job you hate.

But I'm looking forward to living a little closer to Disneyland. I hope Gary and I will be able to drive down there now and then. I can't wait to check out the new Space Mountain!

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Disneyland rocks. I went on the Pirates 3 times last year when I was there. but you know what I hate? It's a Small World. que-le-monde-est-si-petit. (I once got stuck in the line for it's a small world at Disneyland Paris. NO FUN)