Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Recap

I'm not feeling particularly great today. Woke up with an upset stomach. And, before you ask, it is most definitely NOT pregnancy related.

It is a very dreary day here for Ash Wednesday. But we had a beautiful weekend. Gary and I worked in our garage trying to begin the organization process. His boss took us to see the Broadway musical "Jersey Boys" on Friday night which was really fun. It tells the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. I told Gary that it felt like the Sopranos with music. On Saturday, I screwed my courage to the sticking place (thanks Shakespeare!) and invited a lady from the Woman's club over for dinner. She and her husband are so much fun and we had a good time. I'm working really hard at cultivating friendships! It was really nice to have a long weekend. I needed it. It was great to have the time to work on the house but also take lots of reading and napping breaks.

Now, if I can just make it through today...

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

glad you had fun with the new friend!

Jasclo said...

napping is one of the great pleasures in life. ahh.

glad your dinner went well!

Amy M. said...

Yes, napping is great! I would have been a great cat.